FORUMCHAT KUBA SMRZ (2) favoriete topics

Moderator: Jarno

Pagina's: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

*Topic is gesloten*
Topic: FORUMCHAT KUBA SMRZ (2) (93495 keer gelezen)
dagobert
dago rules

Enige jaren gelden hebben we op het forum al eens een chat gehad met Kuba Smrz. Ocampa heeft nog regelmatig
contact met hem en heeft hem gevraagd of hij nog een keer wil meewerken aan een forumchat. Kuba vond het een leuk
idee en heeft vlak voor zijn test in Qatar nog wat ruimte voor ons kunnen vrijmaken.

Zet 13 februari 20.00 uur maar vast in je agenda!

Na enige jaren in de 250cc GP's actief te zijn geweest (bij Team Molenaar) is Kuba vorig jaar overgestapt naar de Superbikes en heeft
gereden voor het team Caracchi Ducati SC op een Ducati 999, op oud fabrieksmateriaal.

Hij heeft zich zodanig in the picture weten te rijden dat hij voor dit jaar de beschikking krijgt over een nieuwe 1098 van de fabriek, naar
verluidt krijgt hij in beginsel hetzelfde materiaal als Biaggi, Xaus en Lorenzo Lanzi. Inmiddels heeft hij al met de 1098 getest in Almeria.
De 1098 wordt ingezet via het team Guandalini Racing by Grifo's.

Daags na onze chat vertrekt Kuba naar Qatar om te testen.

Wil je dus eens chatten met een coureur uit het wereldkampioenschap Superbike, zorg dan dat je er 13 februari bij bent!

Nog even voor de goede orde:

HET IS WEL IN HET ENGELS !!!!!

« Gewijzigd: 04-02-2008 om 15:35:45 door dagobert »

Ocampa
Tja...

Hi Kuba, thanks for joining us for this forumchat!

My first question, how did contact between you and your new team, Guandalini Racing by Grifo's, start? And what is there relationship with the Ducati-factory?
Amerikanskaya firma Transceptor Technologies pristupila k proizvodstvu komp'yuterov Personal'ny sputnik.
Kuba96
gas geven!!!

Hi everybody and thanks for inviting me! This contact was through Paolo Ciabatti who wanted me to race in that team.

Ocampa schreef 13-02-08 om 19:52:54
Hi Kuba, thanks for joining us for this forumchat!

My first question, how did contact between you and your new team, Guandalini Racing by Grifo's, start? And what is there relationship with the Ducati-factory?
New beginning ... WSBK - Ducati
Ocampa
Tja...

That is good o hear because Ciabatti is an official of the Ducati factory? Apperently they were impressed by you performance last year!

Another question. What is your goal this year in terms of place in the end rankinf after the season?
Amerikanskaya firma Transceptor Technologies pristupila k proizvodstvu komp'yuterov Personal'ny sputnik.
dagobert
dago rules

Hi Kuba,
Welcome again….
New team, new expectations. What do you expect of this season?
marc1976
Master of Disaster

Hi everyone and especially Kuba.

How are you?
How did the tests go? And....are you getting along with your new team-members? is it easy to get them to get your bike the way you want it to be? or is there a kind of barriere (language?)
Kuba96
gas geven!!!

He used to work there managing Ducati Xerox team but he´s in FG Sport know. Really difficult to say and difficult to stay in top10 but I want to be in the front

Ocampa schreef 13-02-08 om 19:57:38
That is good o hear because Ciabatti is an official of the Ducati factory? Apperently they were impressed by you performance last year!

Another question. What is your goal this year in terms of place in the end rankinf after the season?
Hi Kuba, great to have you here!

Hows the new bike compared to the 999. A big improvement? And if the answer is yes is that better handling, more horsepower, etc?
Kuba96
gas geven!!!

I expect very good battles in the front of the SBK field and I´d like to be there to beat all the famous guys :-)

dagobert schreef 13-02-08 om 19:59:05
Hi Kuba,
Welcome again….
New team, new expectations. What do you expect of this season?
Kuba96
gas geven!!!

I´m fine thanx! Sometimes it´s bit difficult my my chiefmechanic Maurizio Perlini is very good and his english is good enough to make the best. The team is not that big but very good atmosphere

marc1976 schreef 13-02-08 om 19:59:14
Hi everyone and especially Kuba.

How are you?
How did the tests go? And....are you getting along with your new team-members? is it easy to get them to get your bike the way you want it to be? or is there a kind of barriere (language?)
In the first chat you told us that MotoGP was your ultimate goal. Still aiming for that? Do you think it will be more or less difficult to achieve that, now you are racing in another serie??
Mugello never sleeps!
Kuba96
gas geven!!!

Of course more power and torque but handling is much better than 999, bike is smaller and more like 250. And traction control helps a lot to be fast

zxr750 schreef 13-02-08 om 20:00:40
Hi Kuba, great to have you here!

Hows the new bike compared to the 999. A big improvement? And if the answer is yes is that better handling, more horsepower, etc?
Kuba96
gas geven!!!

I don´t think so because motogp is not about the best riders anymore... I think SBK is slowly getting better to be real race of best rider with something nice to see for all the people around

The.Gambler schreef 13-02-08 om 20:02:58
In the first chat you told us that MotoGP was your ultimate goal. Still aiming for that? Do you think it will be more or less difficult to achieve that, now you are racing in another serie??
T.nar
Max no.1

Hi Kuba,

Good luck this season.

I have a question about the Ducati, especially the electronics.

So did you have no electronics at all last year or just a very simple system? This year you have a Magneti Marelli system I presume. In Motogp Ducati has very good electronics it is believed, which are very advanced and sophisticated. Do you have the same unit as the motogp bike or do you have a more standard unit with limited possibilities? Or can you really adjust as much as you want with the traction control just as in motogp?

Thanks, Tenar
Ocampa
Tja...

Kuba, do you still have contact with Koen van Lierop and do you think you will ever work with him again?

Pagina's: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

*Topic is gesloten*

Snelle navigatie: