FORUMCHAT KUBA SMRZ (2) favoriete topics

Moderator: Jarno

Pagina's: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

*Topic is gesloten*
Topic: FORUMCHAT KUBA SMRZ (2) (93847 keer gelezen)
Plaggie
Het WF brekebeentje

Hi Kuba!

very nice, you want to chat with us!

If I have a question I will ask
Fuse

Fuselicious.

Hello Kuba ,i have no questions but i want to wish you all the luck for this season
Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.
crosser78
Remco

I will visit the WSBK race in Assen and Germany to Support You and our Dutch Hero Barry Veneman.
Do also watch the "things" in WSS?
Kuba96
gas geven!!!

From 5 days I spent 4 days riding with minimum or no control. I just put some in the end of testing. For dry we´ve 6 maps of TC and I usually used last three. It´s helpfull but wrist is better and faster :-) it´s good rear wheel doesn´t spinn in the exit and you move forward

T.nar schreef 13-02-08 om 20:36:23
One more question about traction control. Now that you do have it, do you put it on maximum amount or is that too much to ride comfortably? And do you trust the system enough, we know that Stoner opens the throttle relying a lot on the system helping him.
New beginning ... WSBK - Ducati
Kuba96
gas geven!!!

because I already had the deal before I got offer for AMA. And because there´s just one WSBK! I wasn´t testing there I just made 200miles race for fun because I was invited by friend

crosser78 schreef 13-02-08 om 20:38:24
i have read about you that you had plans (and have been testing also) to move to America for Superbike racing, why did you decided to stay in WSBK? Was the offer for WSBK more interesting?
crosser78
Remco

What are you doing in the wintertime ? Do you have a job besides racing or do you use the winter for training and prepairing for the new season?
Plaggie
Het WF brekebeentje

Kuba,

on which WSBK rider would you put your money for the 2008 title?
Kuba96
gas geven!!!

because there´s system it opens throttle while I brake to eliminate rear wheell slide and engine brake

T.nar schreef 13-02-08 om 20:38:29
(...)

Hmm, don't really understand this. Why can't you use it, does the engine breaking electronics have to do with this?
T.nar
Max no.1

Last year Bayliss had several races that his tyres dropped off quite a lot in the last half of the race. Did you also experience this? Is this problem less with the new Ducati or did you have tyre wear problems in testing?
Trax

ZAC #111 en #717, Teammanager #222

Hi Kuba,

Thanks for visiting us again and joining us for this chat.

Do you also follow the Czech championships and are there upcoming Czech talents we should be watching?
Goed verhaal! Lekker kort! Doen we niks mee!
Kuba96
gas geven!!!

no problem...anything you want to know I´m here

Plaggie schreef 13-02-08 om 20:39:44
Hi Kuba!

very nice, you want to chat with us!

If I have a question I will ask
Kuba96
gas geven!!!

thank you very much!!!

Fuse schreef 13-02-08 om 20:40:28
Hello Kuba ,i have no questions but i want to wish you all the luck for this season
Kuba96
gas geven!!!

SSP not as much as superstock...but mostly I do. Good to see you few races. Let me know where you are

crosser78 schreef 13-02-08 om 20:41:37
I will visit the WSBK race in Assen and Germany to Support You and our Dutch Hero Barry Veneman.
Do also watch the "things" in WSS?
Plaggie
Het WF brekebeentje

kubasmrz96 schreef 13-02-08 om 20:45:36
no problem...anything you want to know I´m here

what kind of underwear do you like?

boxershort or do you prefer a string?
Kuba96
gas geven!!!

I do lot of training, normally about 4hrs a day and I between 8AM and 5PM I work in our company. I also had 2 traing camps with national athletic team

crosser78 schreef 13-02-08 om 20:44:20
What are you doing in the wintertime ? Do you have a job besides racing or do you use the winter for training and prepairing for the new season?

Pagina's: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

*Topic is gesloten*

Snelle navigatie: