BSB silly season 2005 favoriete topics

Moderator: RG500IU

Pagina's: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Topic: BSB silly season 2005 (12483 keer gelezen)
Plaggie
Het WF brekebeentje

Reageer met citaat 
Citaat:

Brits kampioen  

Ja, ik heb m'n berichtje al aangepast, voordat nog meer het zouden lezen
Gum-Tree
Ant for president !!

Reageer met citaat 
Citaat:
John Reynolds, Ruychi Kyonari en Michael Rutter zijn sterke coureurs. Ik heb ze wel eens in actie gezien bij de WSK, maar verder ken ik ze niet echt. John Renolds werd toch brits kampioen dit jaar?

Vergeet ook Emmett niet, zeker ook 'n klasbak.
Mijn geheimtip is Coxhell. Hij is de Oz superbike kampioen van 2003 en heeft dit jaar voor 't eerst als leerjaar buiten Australie gereden in het BSB. Zal zeker podiumplekken gaan pakken in 2005.
Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where your get crap ideas from.
sTTevie
España para siempre (y la Isla de Man también)

Reageer met citaat 
Haslam over de driedaagse test in Valencia

Citaat:
"It was just a matter of me learning where it should be, learning the tyres," commented Haslam. "I've had to change my style a little bit, I can't run it on the edge of the tyres as I did with the Pirelli's."

In the World Superbike championship last year, Haslam's Renegade Ducati team ran 6-inch wide wheel rims for the Pirellis to get more lean angle, due to their tyre profile. However, with the Dunlops, riders can use thicker rims as the tyre profile is different, therefore the bike does not need to be leant as much to get the same grip.

Throughout the test Leon was consistently the quickest man on track, recording times faster than that of all the WSBK and BSB teams in attendance.

"All went really well, we ended up quickest of every day so for me it was a mega three days, no crashes, it was just a matter of getting used to the team and doing some bonding," continued Leon.

However, he was unable to practice race distance tyre tests due to twinges of pain in his wrist that is still in need of treatment, but the test did bear a great deal of useful information for Haslam as well as the new team around him.

"I couldn't do a race distance, I was doing eight to ten laps at a time, I had my strapping on that I had for the end of the season. I've got an operation in the first week of December, so I'm in the process of organising that now," he admitted.

"We just made changes to see what it would do for future references really. Obviously the team is new to the Ducati so they needed to know exactly where abouts they need to be with it. It was a good experience and definitely a good test before the new year so we've got a few things to work on," added the Brit.

Haslam is eager to prove his race winning ability and believes that next year will be a big year for him - and his preparations couldn't have started better.

"Jumping on a new bike usually takes a few days to get comfortable with it, I jumped on that bike and I was more comfy on it than I was all last year, so for me it was perfect," he said.

Leon will now to undergo an operation to pin the broken bones in his wrist that he sustained this season before looking forward to GSE's next test in January.

PS; Sean Emmet is altijd 'n beetje 'n enfant terrible geweest, niet zo erg als Plater, maar toch dicht in de buurt
#19 & #11 ... our future

Dennis Noyes is the daddy!!

go BIG or go home!
sTTevie

Reageer met citaat 
Citaat:

Seventeen-year-old Chaz Davies, arguably Britain's brightest hope for international motorcycling success in the future, is considering a British Superbike ride for 2005 after not having had a competitive offer for the 250cc world championship.

Chaz wowed the motorcycling world by finishing fifth at the final round at Valencia, beating factory Honda rider Roberto Rolfo, amongst others, on a privately prepared two-year-old kit Aprilia.

His hopes for 2005 were to take part in the 250cc championship on a competitive and up-to-date machine, in order to challenge for the championship.

However, Chaz has not yet received the support he had hoped for to compete next year, when there are expected to be a record 15 factory supported machines in the 250 championship.

Therefore the 17-year-old is seriously considering a BSB offer, which would see him on a very competitive machine, and thus give him the chance to prove his championship winning ability.

"I have an offer on the table for a very competitive ride in the BSB series," commented Chaz. "For my own professional reasons I have to consider it."

The BSB ride has been offered by 2003 British Superbike champion's Monstermob, who will be using the Honda Fireblade for 2005. It would see Chaz racing at the front of possibly the most competitive national Superbike championship in the world - in a fully paid ride.

In a recent conversation with Chaz Davies' mother Sam, she revealed that his sole ambition was to ride in MotoGP in the future.

Although it is not his plan, a successful season in the British Superbike series could see him follow fellow Brits such as James Toseland, Neil Hodgson and Chris Walker into the World Superbike championship, but would Chaz be willing to follow a competitive ride if it meant making the change from world to national competition?
#19 & #11 ... our future

go BIG or go home!
sTTevie

Reageer met citaat 
voorlopige deelnemerslijst 2005

1 John Reynolds (GB) Rizla Suzuki Suzuki GSX R
2 Michael Rutter (GB) HM Plant Honda Honda CBR RR
4 Steve Plater (GB) Dienza Performance Kawasaki ZX-10
5 Sean Emmett (GB) Virgin Mobile Yamaha Yamaha YZF R1
6 Gary Mason (GB) Monstermob-Stobart Honda Honda CBR RR
8 Tommy Hill (GB) Virgin Mobile Yamaha Yamaha YZF R1
9 Karl Harris (GB) Honda Racing Honda CBR RR
10 Jon Kirkham (GB) Dienza Performance Kawasaki ZX-10
11 Ben Wilson (GB) Vivaldi Racing Kawasaki ZX-10
12 Dean Thomas (AUS) Hawk Kawasaki Kawasaki ZX-10
14 John Laverty (IRL) Vitrans Ten Kate Honda Honda CBR RR
15 Dean Ellison (GB) Jentin Racing Yamaha YZF R1
16 C Gareth Glynn (GB) Jentin Racing Yamaha YZF R1
17 Tristan Palmer (GB) Vivaldi Racing Kawasaki ZX-10
19 Nick Medd (GB) ARCO Medd Racing Kawasaki ZX-10
21 C Malcolm Ashley (GB) MAR Kawasaki ZX-10
23 Ryuichi Kionari (J) HM Plant Honda Honda CBR RR
24 Richard Wren (GB) Virgin Mobile Yamaha Yamaha YZF R1
25 Dennis Hobbs (GB) Nvidia GR Motorsport Yamaha YZF R1
26 C Chris Martin (GB) Carmasters Racing Suzuki GSX R
33 Michael Laverty (IRL) Monstermob-Stobart Honda Honda CBR RR
36 James Haydon (GB) GSE Racing Ducati 999 F-04
37 C Danny Beaumont (GB) JJL Racing Honda CBR RR
43 C Howie Mainwaring (GB) Bill Smith Racing Yamaha YZF R1
44 John McGuiness (GB) AIM Racing Yamaha YZF R1
50 C Steve Brogan (GB) PR Branson Honda Honda CBR RR
56 C James Buckingham (GB) Quay Racing Suzuki GSX R
65 Jonathan Rea (IRL) Red Bull Honda Honda CBR RR
74 Kieran Clarke (GB) SMR Honda Honda CBR RR
75 Glen Richards (AUS) Hawk Kawasaki Kawasaki ZX-10
77 C Marty Nutt (IRL) Nuttravel.com Racing Honda CBR RR
86 Julien Da Costa (F) MSS Discovery Racing Kawasaki ZX-10
88 Scott Smart (GB) Rizla Suzuki Suzuki GSX R
91 Leon Haslam (GB) GSE Racing Ducati 999 F-04
TBA TBA Monstermob-Stobart Honda Honda CBR RR
TBA TBA Colin Appleyard Racing TBA
#19 & #11 ... our future

go BIG or go home!
Jarno
 Administrator

Reageer met citaat 
Misschien een domme vraag, maar wat betekent C?
sTTevie

Reageer met citaat 
Citaat:
Misschien een domme vraag, maar wat betekent C?

C staat voor een rijder die deelneemt aan de 'Superbike Cup'
de zgn. amateurs
#19 & #11 ... our future

go BIG or go home!
RG500IU
2 Strokes 4 Ever!!

Reageer met citaat 
Following the announcement on December 22nd by the FIM concerning the change of date of the 2005 British Grand Prix from June 19th to July 24th, a revision to the BSB calendar has been necessary.

The event at Oulton Park orginally scheduled for July 22-24th will now move to September 9-11th.

The event at Brands Hatch (GP) orginally scheduled for September 9-11th will now move to October 7-9th.

All other dates/venues remain as per the previous releases concerning the calendar issued on 5th and 17th November (see www.mcrcb-events.co.uk).

The full calendar is as follows:

Round 1 March 26/27/28 Brands Hatch Indy
Round 2 April 8/9/10 Thruxton
Round 3 April 22/23/24 Mallory Park
Round 4 April 30/May 1/2 Oulton Park
Round 5 May 13/14/15 Mondello Park
Round 6 June 3/4/5 Croft
Round 7 June 24/25/26 Knockhill
Round 8 July 8/9/10 Snetterton
Round 9 August 19/20/21 Silverstone
Round 10 August 27/28/29 Cadwell Park
Round 11 September 9/10/11 Oulton Park
Round 12 September 23/24/25 Donington Park GP
Round 13 October 7/8/9 Brands Hatch GP
sTTevie

Reageer met citaat 
de nieuwe MonsterMob Honda

#19 & #11 ... our future

go BIG or go home!
Da_Lunacy
a.k.a. Toni #74

Reageer met citaat 
Citaat:
John Reynolds, Ruychi Kyonari en Michael Rutter zijn sterke coureurs. Ik heb ze wel eens in actie gezien bij de WSK, maar verder ken ik ze niet echt. John Renolds werd toch brits kampioen dit jaar?

Kyonari, Als ik me niet vergis de vervanger van Dajiro Katoh na dat afschuwelijke ongeluk in Japan.
Reed in dat seizoen steevast achterin met zijn Telefonica Honda. Kan me nog een GP herinneren waarbij Rossi en Gibernau dicht bij elkaar zaten, en toen hun teamgenoten (Kyonari en Hayden, ook dicht bij elkaar) op een ronde zetten.

Maar hij gooit nu hogere ogen in het BSB begrijp ik?
Zattemongoleclub.tk, Bigger, Drunker and Uncut!
Plaggie
Het WF brekebeentje

Reageer met citaat 
Citaat:

Maar hij gooit nu hogere ogen in het BSB begrijp ik?

Hogere ogen dan in de motogp?? dat zeker wel, hij werd 3e op de Rizla Suzuki met 335 punten, had wel iets meer van hem verwacht, maar hij is nog jong. Rutter en Reynolds stuurden toch een stuk beter, maar die zijn ervaren BSB rijders
RG500IU
2 Strokes 4 Ever!!

Reageer met citaat 
Citaat:
Kyonari gooit nu hogere ogen in het BSB begrijp ik?

Yep, met de door HRC ondersteunde HM Plant CBR1000RR is hij 6e in het kampioenschap geëindigd. In 26 heats kwam hij 6 maal op podium. De laatste race op Donington won hij beide manches.

Kiyo en teamgenoot Michael Rutter - 2e in BSB 2004 - hebben vorige week al getest in Almeria (zie foto), waar morgen de Ten Kate boys etc. gaan testen. Tijden zijn niet vrijgegeven, Honda UK geeft wel aan dat hij 1,5 sec sneller was dan een jaar geleden op dit circuit.
Plaggie
Het WF brekebeentje

Reageer met citaat 
Stomme fout Kagayama werd 3e in plaats van Kyonari.

Las Rg's berichtje en snapte niet waar hij het over had.
Stomme uitgleider eigenlijk, want zo verraad ik meteen dat ik de BSB niet zo aandachtig volg
RG500IU
2 Strokes 4 Ever!!

Reageer met citaat 
Plaggie bedoelt dus Yukio Kagayama, ook bekend uit de Moto GP.
voor klassementen/uitslagen:
http://www.mst-group.co.uk/bsb/2004/bsb.asp?season=2004

« Gewijzigd: 31-01-2005 om 22:08:47 door RG500IU »

Reageer met citaat 
niemand die het de moeite vond om dit toch wel opmerkelijke nieuws te melden?

Citaat:
Paul Bird Motorsport heeft officieel bekend gemaakt dat Ulsterman Jeremy McWilliams gaat rijden voor het Stobart Honda Team in 2005 in het Britse Superbike Kampioenschap. De twee jaar durende overeenkomst zorgt ervoor dat de ervaren MotoGP rijder naast Gary Mason en Michael Laverty zal komen te rijden in een driemansteam.
Mugello never sleeps!

Pagina's: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Snelle navigatie: