BSB silly season 2005 favoriete topics

Moderator: RG500IU

Pagina's: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Topic: BSB silly season 2005 (12477 keer gelezen)
RG500IU
2 Strokes 4 Ever!!

Reageer met citaat 
JR van de partij in Brands Hatch
John Reynolds declared that he will be racing this weekend at the first round of the British Superbike championship, following only 15 laps on the Rizla Suzuki at the Mallory Park circuit today.

Reynolds and his Rizla Suzuki team had set-up today's test in order to determine whether he will be fit enough to race after he broke his leg at the teams first test at Valencia in mid-February, little over 30 days ago.

JR only needed 15 laps to decide that he would be able to manage to race this weekend as he defends his hard earned 2004 BSB title. He will use the solid race boot specially designed to keep the broken bones in a fixed position, and the only issue in the test was the location of the rear brake pedal, which will need to be moved to allow easier operation.

Michael Rutter, who is one of Reynolds main rivals and lives across the road to the Mallory Park circuit, was there to gauge the Suzuki riders speed.

When JR returned into the pits, he looked over to Rutter who was standing outside the Rizla garage and asked the HM Honda rider if he was ready for the racing this weekend, in a blatant show of his determination to get back to racing.

Reynolds will line-up with his fellow British Superbike racers on Monday 28th March for the first round of the 2005 championship.
Jarno
 Administrator

Reageer met citaat 
Ik heb alvast een topic aangemaakt voor de eerste race.
     Reageer met citaat 
James Haydon niet van de partij in Brands Hatch
Citaat:
Airwaves Ducati rider James Haydon will miss Monday's opening round of the British Superbikes Championship after failing to recover from a hand injury.
He smashed his knuckle and broke his thumb and finger in a crash in testing last week and his place in the line-up will go to Gregorio Lavilla.

"I'm very disappointed but I'm pleased to have secured such an experienced rider," said team manager Colin Wright.

"This is about James missing round one in order to compete in the other 12."

Dit snap ik niet, maar zal wel goed zijn??
Citaat:
his place in the line-up will go to Gregorio Lavilla.

is toch een Suzuki man?? ?? ??
Ocampa
Tja...

Reageer met citaat 
Citaat:
James Haydon niet van de partij in Brands Hatch

Dit snap ik niet, maar zal wel goed zijn??
is toch een Suzuki man?? ?? ??

Misschien dat het Duc-team van Haslam geen vervanger op de mat kan brengen en dat de vrije plaats toen naar Suzui is gegaan ofzo?
Amerikanskaya firma Transceptor Technologies pristupila k proizvodstvu komp'yuterov Personal'ny sputnik.
     Reageer met citaat 
Citaat:

Misschien dat het Duc-team van Haslam geen vervanger op de mat kan brengen en dat de vrije plaats toen naar Suzui is gegaan ofzo?

Dus je bedoelt dat Lavilla op een Suzuki mee doet ipv op de Ducati van Haydon?
Ocampa
Tja...

Reageer met citaat 
Citaat:

Dus je bedoelt dat Lavilla op een Suzuki mee doet ipv op de Ducati van Haydon?

Ja dat bedoel ik.
Amerikanskaya firma Transceptor Technologies pristupila k proizvodstvu komp'yuterov Personal'ny sputnik.
Ocampa
Tja...

Reageer met citaat 
Volgens racesport zou Lavilla wel degelijk plaats nemen op de Duc van Haydon. Dat is op z'n minst verrassend te noemen. Je hoort het niet vaak dat je een coureur van je grootste concurent vraagt op jouw motor mee te gaan doen aan een wedstrijd...
     Reageer met citaat 
idd. verrassend
Eerst een tijd testen op Suzuki, omdat je denkt, dat je,John Reynolds moet vervangen tijdens het 1e weekend.

En dan rij je het 1e weekend op een Ducati,waar je nog nooit op gereden hebt.

En hij kan ook nog dingen doorspelen naar Suzuki na het weekend.

« Gewijzigd: 25-03-2005 om 18:42:19 door Magic »

Reageer met citaat 
Dit zijn de tijden die gisteren gereden zijn tijdens de eendaagse test op Oulton Park:

1. Michael Rutter, GBR HM Plant Honda, 1’39.481
2. Karl Harris, GBR Honda UK Racing, 1’39.635
3. Dean Thomas, AUS Hawk Kawasaki, 1’39.663
4. Glen Richards, AUS Hawk Kawasaki, 1’39.856
5. Ryuichi Kiyonari, JPN HM Plant Honda, 1’40.389
6. Scott Smart, GBR Rizla Suzuki, 1’40.824
7. John Reynolds, GBR Rizla Suzuki, 1’40.833
8. Jon Kirkham, GBR Sendo Dienza Performance Kawasaki, 1’41.083
9. Steve Brogan, GBR PR Branson Honda, 1’41.489
10. Jonathon Rea, IRL Red Bull Honda, 1’41.933
11. John McGuinness, GBR AIM Racing Yamaha, 1’42.100
12. Steve Plater, GBR Sendo Dienza Performance Kawasaki, 1’42.340
13. John Laverty, IRL Vitrans Ten Kate Honda, 1’42.538
14. Ben Wilson, GBR Vivaldi Racing Kawasaki, 1’43.254
15. Dennis Hobbs, GBR Nvidia GR Motorsport Yamaha, 1’43.874
16. Nick Medd, GBR ARCO Medd Racing Kawasaki, 1’44.295
17. Jeremy McWilliams, IRL Stobart Honda, 1’44.415
18. Marty Nutt, GBR Nutttravel.com Racing Honda, 1’45.443
19. Dean Ellison, GBR Jentin Racing Yamaha, 1’45.497
20. Kieran Clarke, GBR Hydrex Honda, 1’46.088
21. Ian Lougher, GBR Honda UK Racing, 1’47.675
     Reageer met citaat 
Mooie tijden en staan tenminste Platter en Kirkham ook eens hoger als ze normaal staan
RG500IU
2 Strokes 4 Ever!!

Reageer met citaat 
De mensen die het een beetje bijgehouden hebben weten dat James Haydon vorige week min of meer vrijwillig opstapte bij Airwaves Ducati ten faveure van Lavilla die het als zijn vervanger zo goed deed.

Crash.net meldt de mogelijkheid dat Haydon bij de komende race op Oulton Reynolds (die zich zondag afmeldde wegens teveel last van zijn beenblessure) vervangt. Hij zou nog meer pijlen op zijn boog hebben - o.a. Stobart Honda (zie Moto GP/Silly Season topic) en ook Virgin Yamaha.
sTTevie
España para siempre (y la Isla de Man también)

Reageer met citaat 
de Hawk Kawasaki's gaan na 'n iets mindere start van 't seizoen erg goed vooruit ....

de connectie Engeland-Italië-Japan begint z'n vruchten af te werpen ...
#19 & #11 ... our future

Dennis Noyes is the daddy!!

go BIG or go home!
RG500IU
2 Strokes 4 Ever!!

Reageer met citaat 
Citaat:
de connectie Engeland-Italië-Japan begint z'n vruchten af te werpen ...

Jij denkt dat het goede presteren afgelopen weekend van de Hawks in de BSB en Stalker in Valencia met elkaar te maken hebben?
sTTevie

Reageer met citaat 
er zal niet onmiddelijk 'n direct verband zijn, maar feit is wel dat de overeenkomst voor de aanvang van 't seizoen op papier is gezet tussen Kawasaki Europe, PSG-1 & Hawk ( met steun uit Japan )
#19 & #11 ... our future

go BIG or go home!
sTTevie

Reageer met citaat 
Rutter dekt zich in ....

heeft ie gelijk of niet ??

Citaat:
After taking two race wins at his home circuit of Mallroy Park, HM Plant Honda rider Michael Rutter admitted to Crash.net that he and his team need to sort out the set-up on his Fireblade to get it handling the way he wants.

Rutter, who is currently the UK's leading hope of winning BSB this season, stated after the second race that the CBR1000 was more suited to his factory Honda team-mate Kiyonari, and in order for him to improve to an equal footing to Kiyo, he and his team have some work to do before Oulton Park on 2nd May.

We all know Kiyo is on the pace,” he said to Crash.net. “If he had been out there in that race we wouldn't have seen which way he went!”

We have got to work hard on the bike to get it working the way I want really. Hopefully we can come up with the answer by Oulton because Kiyo will be out there again fighting fit!

The main issue Rutter has with the handling of the HM Plant Honda is the way the bike has been set-up by Kiyonari over the winter months to suit his lose riding style.

Mainly I just want something that suits me a bit more, Kiyo gets on with it real well – he just slides it around. I don't like all that sliding around I just want it to hook up.

Hopefully we can make it the way I want it, I've been trying to follow the way Kiyo rides it but its been the wrong way to go because he has been doing a lot of testing over in Japan. Really I've got to do something my own way and hopefully we will go forward then.”
#19 & #11 ... our future

go BIG or go home!

Pagina's: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Snelle navigatie: