Macau GP favoriete topics

Moderator: RG500IU

Pagina's: 1 2 3 4

Topic: Macau GP (10409 keer gelezen)
RG500IU
2 Strokes 4 Ever!!

Reageer met citaat 
Citaat:
Elk jaar wordt er nog 'n samenvatting uitgezonden voor de IOMTT ( meestal rond de tijd van de TT in Assen )

Op Eurosport? dat is meestal van op die onmogelijke tijden overdag als ik op mn werk ben en vergeet de video in te stellen..
sTTevie
España para siempre (y la Isla de Man también)

Reageer met citaat 
ik zal je volgend jaar wel 'n seintje geven
#19 & #11 ... our future

Dennis Noyes is the daddy!!

go BIG or go home!
sTTevie

Reageer met citaat 
ik zal je volgend jaar wel 'n seintje geven
#19 & #11 ... our future

go BIG or go home!
sTTevie

Reageer met citaat 
nog wat commentaar uit Macau

Stuart Easton: Citaat:
“A rostrum is perfect for me and is what I came here to achieve. It was great to work with the team again and it’s a pity we couldn’t have sent them away with a win on their swansong with Ducati but a double rostrum is a good result for us all” said the young Scot.

Paul Bird: Citaat:
Team Owner “I could have asked for no more from them, they both gave 100% and that’s all I can ever ask of a rider. Of course it would have been nice to win our final race for Ducati and it was very frustrating for John that he couldn’t re-pass Michael as I reckon he could have won that and as for Stuart, he was simply sensational. I’m very, very proud of my team and can honestly say that this is an end of a very special era. Even John had a tear in his eye which is most unusual!”
#19 & #11 ... our future

go BIG or go home!
sTTevie

Reageer met citaat 
nog wat commentaar uit Macau

Stuart Easton: Citaat:
“A rostrum is perfect for me and is what I came here to achieve. It was great to work with the team again and it’s a pity we couldn’t have sent them away with a win on their swansong with Ducati but a double rostrum is a good result for us all” said the young Scot.

Paul Bird: Citaat:
Team Owner “I could have asked for no more from them, they both gave 100% and that’s all I can ever ask of a rider. Of course it would have been nice to win our final race for Ducati and it was very frustrating for John that he couldn’t re-pass Michael as I reckon he could have won that and as for Stuart, he was simply sensational. I’m very, very proud of my team and can honestly say that this is an end of a very special era. Even John had a tear in his eye which is most unusual!”
#19 & #11 ... our future

go BIG or go home!
RG500IU
2 Strokes 4 Ever!!

Reageer met citaat 
Citaat:

we hebben wat spijtig nieuws vernomen vanuit Macau

tijdens de training op donderdag is de Oostenrijkse piloot Erwin Wilding tijdens een zwaar accident waarin hij tegen de barriere is geschoven ernstig gewond geraakt
Wilding ligt momenteel in het ziekenhuis en men kan momenteel nog geen gegevens verstrekken over z'n conditie

Lees net in de Motorsport Aktuell dat hij ergens in een ziekenhuis in Oostenrijk nog steeds in coma ligt...da's niet best

Pagina's: 1 2 3 4

Snelle navigatie: