Zijspantopic favoriete topics

Moderator: RG500IU

Topic: Zijspantopic (1419 keer gelezen)
     Reageer met citaat 
PRESS RELEASE 1 2013
Double Delight as CTR Announce 2013 Plans and Bring Dutch Champion into British Sidecar Championship
CTR F1 sidecar team are delighted to announce their intentions to compete in the Eastern Airways British F1 Sidecar championship, with Kees Endeveld joining as passenger and E:Aide joining our current sponsor portfolio help to make the season possible.

Firstly, the signing of current Dutch sidecar champion passenger Kees Endeveld who will partner Craig Chaplow in the ‘chair’ this season, Kees, at 24 years of age brings a wealth of experience, including 3 Dutch championships and 6th Place in the 2011 Superside world sidecar championship campaign.

Kees said “After leaving team Streuer I was thinking about packing up. I would only carry on racing if I could get in a team that’s professional and quick. I have known Craig since 2006 when I started racing. We have always got on well and even tested once together at the end of 2006 in Spain. After that we both went our own ways but have always stayed in touch. When Craig asked me to ride with him I realised that this was the change I was waiting for, joining a professional team, with a quick rider. My goal this year is the enjoy racing again and to progress our lap times and finishing positions throughout the year.”

Introducing The teams 2013 campaign has been confirmed with the introduction of E:Aide to the team, and indeed the Sport. CTR are delighted to introduce and welcome on board Glennis and her team, who are celebrating their sixth anniversary this year.

With over 30 years experience in Human Resources Management, the Company provide assistance to employers on all aspects of the employment lifecycle. Glennis Toms, Managing Director, said “we aim to work with teams in the business to add value by creating progressive and legally compliant employment practices which are integrated with the organisation’s vision, plans and objectives”.
“Having spent the last couple of seasons in the BSB paddock, we became interested in sidecars towards the end of last year. The link for me is about people working together to achieve great results – that’s what I’m hoping for this year!”
a good day at work aint as good as a bad day racing
     Reageer met citaat 
Goed nieuws Kees!
“If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.”
     Reageer met citaat 
falerossi schreef 03-03-13 om 12:31:01
Goed nieuws Kees!

duimpje mag wel omhoog hoor

Snelle navigatie: