Mooie aanpassing van Motostar moto3 wedstrijden in BSB
2015 RACE CALENDAR AND FORMAT
All rounds (marked in bold below) with the exception of both Oulton Park events will be “double
header” race weekends making a championship calendar consisting of 22 RACES.
Double header weekends will be comprised of a Free Practice session and Qualifying Practice 1 on
Day 1, Qualifying 2 and a Race on Day 2 and a warm up and the Feature Race on Day 3.
The two Oulton Park rounds will retain the format of 2 x FP + 2 x QP, a warm up and race.
1) 4/5/6 April (Easter) Donington Park GP
2) 17/18/19 April Brands Hatch Indy
3) 2/3/4 May (Bank Holiday Monday) Oulton Park
4) 19/20/21 June Snetterton 300
5) 3/4/5 July Knockhill
6) 17/18/19 July Brands Hatch GP
7) 31 July/1/2 August Thruxton
21/22/23 Aug Cadwell Park
9) 4/5/6 September Oulton Park
10) 18/19/20 September TT Assen
11) 2/3/4 October Silverstone GP
12) 16/17/18 October Brands Hatch GP
• Motostar will continue with two separate classifications: Moto3 and 125GP.
• Moto3 – a rev limit of 13,500 RPM will be imposed and controlled by data logger
• ECU – ECU choice is free however the Dell’Orto ECU must use Motostar/Dell’Orto official
firmware to fix the rev limit. The procedure for sending Dell’Orto hardware to receive the
firmware will be announced in due course.