RACE

1Rob Hartog
2Eric Ott
3Chris Nobel
4Tim van Ooijen
5Jaimie van Sikkelerus
Volledige uitslag »

TRIVIA

Ondanks een vervelende nekblessure opgelopen bij een zware val in het voorseizoen, waardoor zijn start twijfelachtig was, én een 20 seconden tijdstraf voor inhalen onder geel, wist Kervin Bos (vd Heyden Yamaha) de paasraces van 2012 te winnen.
Ben Spies werd met zijn zege in de MotoGP klasse in 2011 de eerste rijder die op het Asser TT circuit zowel een race in de Superbikes (2009) als in de koningsklasse van de GP's wist te winnen.
Regerend kampioen Jack Middelburg begint de verdediging van zijn 3 titels (350, 500 en 750cc) goed op hemelvaartsdag 1978 bij de eerste kampioensraces van het seizoen. De Naaldwijker stuurt zijn Yamaha's in alle 3 klasses met overmacht naar de zege!
Nadat klassementsleider Chris Nobel door rivaal Davy Thoonen van zijn fiets werd gekegeld in de laatste bocht van de laatste race ging Rob Hartog (Suzuki) er met de winst vandoor en behaalde zijn eerste Nationale titel in 2014.
Nelson Rolfes (BMW) won bij de Paasraces 2015 de eerste race in de Supercup 1000 van de Open Wegrace Cup die door het CRT werd georganiseerd.
Topic: Ronde 6 - Assen ( TT) (54866 keer gelezen)
Anoniem
     Reageer met citaat 
Rasengan21 schreef 02-07-15 om 20:00:02
(...)

Thanks a lot, and great idea you came with there! I'll try writing him, if he doesn't have any pictures maybe he knows someone who has.

if anyone else out there knows something or have seen Pictures from the starting grid, I'm looking for the pictures of starting number 104. I'm not the rider, but the grid girl for him

Once again, thanks a whole bunch!

I don't have pictures. When i come around at the SS600 paddock and ask around if anybody is interrested in pictures then everybody is looking at me if i'm crazy. Sorry for you but i'm not gone do a lot of work then.
     Reageer met citaat 
Tiko schreef 02-07-15 om 20:46:51
(...)

I don't have pictures. When i come around at the SS600 paddock and ask around if anybody is interrested in pictures then everybody is looking at me if i'm crazy. Sorry for you but i'm not gone do a lot of work then.

Yeah I can understand your standpoint, I probably wouldn't bother working my butt off taking pictures if nobody showed interest. And if you ask me, I really think it's too bad. I love getting pictures of myself racing, I think I'll look back on them with fondness and happy memories, many years from now.

But that doesn't mean that there's no chance finding any! I saw at least two guys taking pictures of us on the grid, so I just have to find those two

Thanks for your input, and have a great evening!
Anoniem
     Reageer met citaat 
Rasengan21 schreef 02-07-15 om 20:58:03
(...)

Yeah I can understand your standpoint, I probably wouldn't bother working my butt off taking pictures if nobody showed interest. And if you ask me, I really think it's too bad. I love getting pictures of myself racing, I think I'll look back on them with fondness and happy memories, many years from now.

But that doesn't mean that there's no chance finding any! I saw at least two guys taking pictures of us on the grid, so I just have to find those two

Thanks for your input, and have a great evening!

A great evening for you to. Nothing personal. Maybe you can try to google Marcel Renders. Don't know if he was on the grid but is possible. The other name i have for you is Dennis Vermeulen who you can contact on his website www.startidimotori.com
Giacomo
ZAC #905

Reageer met citaat 
https://www.facebook.com/...grafie/photos_stream
Here are some photos made on the starting grid.
     Reageer met citaat 
Thanks a lot, both of you!

And no offense taken Tiko, just wanted to express my understanding Thanks a lot for the names!

Pagina's: 1 2 3

Snelle navigatie: